This work of Ömer Tuğrul İnançer, who is a competent person in Sufism, leaves a sweet mark on the minds like his other works and gives peace to the hearts. The book, which contains 6 different main titles, includes the following topics:
* Hz. Birth of the Prophet to the Hereafter
* Sufism : The Universal Message of Islam
* Entering the 21st Century Mevlana
* Yunus and Love
Ömer Tuğrul İnançer, who says, “Machines, things, space and time cannot have a religion, people have a religion”, expresses important details that we do not know or have overlooked in the subject of migration. While the reader becomes aware of the unknowns of the migration, on the other hand, Hz. He is drowning in deep feelings with the mention of the Prophet’s birth in the hereafter.
In the work, the expression “Sufism: The Universal Message of Islam” is evaluated as the effect of being under the involuntary influence of an extraordinary propaganda bombardment.
* Why do the whirling dervishes not feel dizzy when they are returning?
* Do those who perform whirling receive a special education? Or can everyone come back?
* About women being
whirling dervishes .. * What is the place of music in our religion?
* Do the Mevlevi’s clothes have any meaning?
* Is ijazah required to read Mesnevî?
* How far did the Mevlevism reach the people?
* Shams-i Tabrizi and Hz. It sheds light on many other issues such as the love between Mevlânâ.