Leadership is the art of concentrating people on a single enemy and keeping that attention intact. In war, the losing side is always guilty, even if it’s right. Political organizations make figurative agreements with each other due to their mutual interests. My philosophical doctrine has the power to make the world live happily again. In such an ideal, of course, there is no room for temporary agreements.
Nations that lack honor and honor sooner or later lose their freedom and independence.
Every time a theatrical performance or music was exaggerated, I saw that it was a Jewish thing. It was the Jews who exaggerated this. Because they took over many areas, they favored each other in all areas. A good German work would not get a 5 out of 10, while a Jewish work would get a 10. That’s why I decided to become an anti-Semite.
• The bigger the lie, the more it believes.
• Life does not forgive weakness.
• I did not come to Earth to make people strong, I came to exploit their weakness.
• Only when a camel goes through the eye of a needle can a great person come to power by election.
• If the dictator stands like a man riding a bicycle, he will fall.
• Whoever rises up against us should consider himself dead.
• All of the great events that turned the world upside down were brought about not in writing, but in words.
• Skills and talents are not a product of education. This ability is innate in the person. So this is a gift from God.
If you tell a lie long enough, loud enough, and often enough, people will believe it. The secret to making people believe a lie is to repeat the lie over and over. Just say it over and over and over.